An ongoing series of photos taken around the Benderloch area of the Scottish West Highlands. If you would like more information about the area, including tourist and "where to stay" info please visit the Benderloch website - link on sidebar. Enjoy the pictures, and remember that if you click on a picture a larger version will open. Steve.

Thursday, October 13, 2005


This is me approaching the viewpoint on the middle walk on Ben Lora. Lots of folk do this walk every day - this part is fairly level, but its quite steep and fiddly lower down. Its exactly six years since I was last here. Arthritis had curtailed any serious walking but thanks to two new hips I'm back again. I felt really chuffed after doing this walk - a small step for some but a big achievement for me. Now looking forward to trying for the summit!
SJE � 2005

No comments: